Below you will find white papers detailing our portfolio of Insure Control solutions. If you have any question or other inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Technology Intro gives an introduction to the IFRS 17 Engine, with the following headlines:
- 6 Unique Benefits of IFRS 17 Engine
- Reporting functionality out-of-the-box
- Transparent & controlled end-to-end
Our White Paper covers the following:
- SII Engine – One Coherent Solution – An introduction to the solution and functionalities.
- Calculations & Reporting – How the integrated approach from end-to-end, secures complete control, automation and transparency.
- Scenario Analysis Tool – A brief overview of Stress Testing, Capital Projections and planning.
The paper gives an introduction to the solution BRDX Engine for Bordereaux & Claims Management, and covers the following:
- Standard Functionality – An introduction to how the solution can control and validate your claims and bordereaux management process.
- The Architecture – How the solution can be set-up and collect data from different sources.
- The Partner Portal – A customer specific portal for sharing and distributing reports and bordereaux to your insurance partner network.
The paper gives an introduction to IORP II Engine solution and covers:
- Functionality – An introduction to the functionalities of the EIOPA compliant solution
- The reporting tool – How the solution produces and maintains reports